Small Business Saturday 2020 Vendors Registration
What is it?
· Small Business Saturday is the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
· It's a national movement promoted by American Express to encourage people to include small businesses in their holiday shopping (you do not need to accept American Express to participate)
· Locally, we are joining together to promote small businesses county-wide (Chamber membership is not required to participate)
· Some local businesses report that this is the busiest day of the year for them!
How do I participate?
Just register with the Chamber by November 6th and decide what your $25 (or more) prize will be! The Chamber will take it from there!
How does it work?
Shoppers simply visit registered businesses, scan a QR code with their phone, and enter their contact info!
· The Chamber will provide you a flyer to hang that gives easy instructions to your customers that includes the QR code.
· As always, shoppers will not be required to make a purchase.
· There will be a maximum of 6 entries total per shopper (one entry per business).
· There is no cost for your business to participate, but please provide a prize worth $25 or more which can be an item(s) or a gift card. The Chamber will contact the winner, and they will pick up the prize at your business.
There will also be five(5) $100 grand prizes donated by the Chamber and other sponsors.
· These prizes can be won by customers posting selfies on social media on Small Business Saturday at businesses registered for this program.
· The Chamber will notify the winners of the grand prizes and distribute them.
· Again, the Chamber will provide you a flyer to hang that gives easy instructions to your customers.
Remember, when customers participate, your business will receive additional exposure on social media!
No Reason Not to Participate!
Collectively we spend thousands of dollars to promote Small Business Saturday in our community. We also receive thousands of dollars of in-kind support from our media partners. All that for the price of a $25 (or more) prize donation!
This event is being held in conjunction with the Ontario Growth Association, Downtown Mansfield, The Shelby Area Business Group, Be Focal Buy Local Richland County, and the Clear Fork Valley Chamber of Commerce.